...the ADVENTURE continues...
posted by The Greens @ 2:47 PM
She is soooo beautiful! I really cannot wait to see her again! She has already filled out so much since I saw her the first time! :) OH I cannot wait! See you next week. Love ya-Kyndra
Love the announcement! And an adorable baby! How's it going with two? Any advice for us as we head into that realm?
So beautiful! What a blessing! Can't wait to meet her - C
She is perfect!! What a blessing. I would love to meet her and catch up with you sometime soon. Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
She is soooo beautiful! I really cannot wait to see her again! She has already filled out so much since I saw her the first time! :) OH I cannot wait! See you next week.
Love ya-Kyndra
Love the announcement! And an adorable baby! How's it going with two? Any advice for us as we head into that realm?
So beautiful! What a blessing! Can't wait to meet her -
C
She is perfect!! What a blessing. I would love to meet her and catch up with you sometime soon.
Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home