Big Boy Bed!!!
complete peace.
This is how I found Levi this morning. Last night he slept for the 2nd night in a row in his big boy bed downstairs. He has taken to it so well - even as I type this, he is napping in his new bed in his new bedroom. We really didn't know how he would adjust, being only 20 months old, but we are going to need the crib soon ... so we thought we'd give it a try. He hasn't even cried at bedtime. What an amazing little guy! Always so flexible & up for an adventure! We are truly blessed!


This is how I found Levi this morning. Last night he slept for the 2nd night in a row in his big boy bed downstairs. He has taken to it so well - even as I type this, he is napping in his new bed in his new bedroom. We really didn't know how he would adjust, being only 20 months old, but we are going to need the crib soon ... so we thought we'd give it a try. He hasn't even cried at bedtime. What an amazing little guy! Always so flexible & up for an adventure! We are truly blessed!

By the way... in case you haven't heard, we are scheduled for a c-section on March 28th to welcome the new little addition to our family! We are so excited! We'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home