Man - that Levi can sure cut a rug! What a great video :) I especially like the end when the dizziness is tickling his tummy. Thanks for putting this up. Love you all - talk to you soon!
I know, I know...we have posted comments for all of the last couple of pictures but they are sooo stinkin cute and this video brought a lot of laughter! :) What neat little shoes...and the end was great. Tickle him for us! Austin cannot wait to see Levi and his Juncle and Cha Cha. ;) Love-AKA
5 Comments:
Man - that Levi can sure cut a rug! What a great video :) I especially like the end when the dizziness is tickling his tummy. Thanks for putting this up. Love you all - talk to you soon!
Geoff
What a riot! Levi's got the moves. Can you imagine if we all had light shoes!!!! Can't wait to see you guys.
lots of love,
nana
hahahaha, so fun and so cute! I loved that he tickled himself! hahahaha
I love it!! How sweet. I can't believe how big he is getting. Thank you for posting that video.
Andrea :)
I know, I know...we have posted comments for all of the last couple of pictures but they are sooo stinkin cute and this video brought a lot of laughter! :) What neat little shoes...and the end was great. Tickle him for us! Austin cannot wait to see Levi and his Juncle and Cha Cha. ;)
Love-AKA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home