...the ADVENTURE continues...
Levi & his buddiesCole & Charlie
(notice Levi standing alone?!?! He is beginning to walk!!!!)
Sheylin playing in the giant tree house
posted by The Greens @ 3:35 PM
Hey Paula..it' Suz!! I just love looking at all your photo's on here. Levi is getting so big...and WALKING! That's going to make things a little more hetic at home. I'm glad to see that everthing is going so well. Congrats on '5 years'!!
That little guy needs a hug from Nana and Papa! So precious!
I miss him so much I can hardly stand it! ;) We cannot wait to see you all next week! Austin is really looking forward to seeing his couz!!! Love you all!AKA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Hey Paula..it' Suz!! I just love looking at all your photo's on here. Levi is getting so big...and WALKING! That's going to make things a little more hetic at home. I'm glad to see that everthing is going so well. Congrats on '5 years'!!
That little guy needs a hug from Nana and Papa! So precious!
I miss him so much I can hardly stand it! ;) We cannot wait to see you all next week! Austin is really looking forward to seeing his couz!!!
Love you all!
AKA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home