Levi & Anna

...the ADVENTURE continues...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Doctor! Doctor!

A favorite game that Levi has adopted is: dress up like Daddy! He loves to put on any clothes that don't belong to him, really - like hats, belts, ties, especially gloves etc... but the doctor coat & scrubs seem to suit him well! He loves to dance all around the house in these "too big for him" clothes.


Hit it Beethoven!





Levi & Charlie playing the "pum pum"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doctors are looking younger every day...But I don't think you'll fake 'em out on this one. We'll give you a few years.
hugs and kisses,
nana

7:47 PM  
Blogger Laura Barlow said...

what are all those boogers doing in his nose?! :)
I'm not sure I want him sticking a light in my eye yet, but maybe.

9:51 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

How adorable and what fun! You captured some great shots! Thanks for sharing!

Love you-AKA

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home