...the ADVENTURE continues...
Happy 4th of July! We celebrated at the parade with our friends - then watched the amazing firework display in downtown GR with Nana & Papa!
posted by The Greens @ 11:17 PM
I'm beyond excited about new pics! Even added your family portrait as my desktop, Ben got jealous. I think she looks like Rolin~in a super cute girly way. :)
I love the new pics too!! Anna has the biggest blue eyes. Just precious!!Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I'm beyond excited about new pics! Even added your family portrait as my desktop, Ben got jealous. I think she looks like Rolin~in a super cute girly way. :)
I love the new pics too!! Anna has the biggest blue eyes. Just precious!!
Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home