...the ADVENTURE continues...
posted by The Greens @ 10:39 AM
Great pictures, guys! These are really fun. I can't believe how big the kiddlings are getting.And, he's such a big boy using the potty by himself. Of course, it looks like Levi is doing well also :)Talk to you soon!Geoff
LOL!!! I love it!!! LOL Was either successful?momg
hahahahhahahahahahahahathat's the best picture ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Great pictures, guys! These are really fun. I can't believe how big the kiddlings are getting.
And, he's such a big boy using the potty by himself. Of course, it looks like Levi is doing well also :)
Talk to you soon!
Geoff
LOL!!! I love it!!! LOL Was either successful?
momg
hahahahhahahahahahahaha
that's the best picture ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home