I think, no, I know you are one of the most creative people I have ever met! Those pages are amazing! And I am sure the fact that one of the cutest little boys in the world is covering them has a large part to do with it as well! To think we are blessed to have him as our nephew...give him a hug and kiss from his aunt and uncle and Couz! Miss you guys! Love-AKA
How cute! Levi is so adorable!!! Give him a big hug and kiss for me. I can't believe how much he's growing. I miss you bunches! Hopefully we'll get to see you this summer. Mary's getting married in July.
You're doing a fantastic job with the scrapbooking...So creative!!! You do have a truly inspiring subject!...One of the two cutest little guys in the world (and that's totally unbiased)! Love to all, Nana
6 Comments:
I think, no, I know you are one of the most creative people I have ever met! Those pages are amazing! And I am sure the fact that one of the cutest little boys in the world is covering them has a large part to do with it as well! To think we are blessed to have him as our nephew...give him a hug and kiss from his aunt and uncle and Couz! Miss you guys! Love-AKA
Paula, sweetie...just thinking about your tonight...miss you so very much. Take care of that sweet little boy...can't wait to see you again!
Janet
Amazing scrapbook. This will forever be a keepsake that Levi can enjoy looking back on. You are so creative.
How cute! Levi is so adorable!!! Give him a big hug and kiss for me. I can't believe how much he's growing. I miss you bunches! Hopefully we'll get to see you this summer. Mary's getting married in July.
Sarah
They look amazing sis! You did great! love you all!
You're doing a fantastic job with the scrapbooking...So creative!!! You do have a truly inspiring subject!...One of the two cutest little guys in the world (and that's totally unbiased)!
Love to all,
Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home