Levi & Anna

...the ADVENTURE continues...

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Few of My Friends




This is Teddy.... he is only 3 months younger than me. Our Mommys & Daddys are good friends, so we'll probably end up
being the best of friends!








And this is my cousin, Will. He is only 6 months younger and I'm sure that we'll have a lot of fun getting into trouble when we get bigger. Thank you, Aunt Krissy, for giving me my newest buddy, Will.


Here are our family friends, the Pratts! They are wonderful! A couple weekends ago, Daddy, Bobby, Micah, Jesse & I had a "boy's day" while Mommy & Angie went out. It was so fun! We played on the swings. When Daddy asked Micah what they should do on "boy's day" Micah said "Let's get into MISCHIEF!" He's 4 years old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I think Levi will whole-heartedly agree with the idea of getting into mischief!!!! What fun!
Love y'all
nana

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home