Levi & Anna

...the ADVENTURE continues...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Rare Treasure

We seldom get an entire Saturday to just be at home together! It was amazing! We started this fabulous day with a yummy breakfast that Levi helped Daddy make.

Then we bundled up and took Anna for her first cross-country ski trip down to the park - it was a blizzard of snow out and we had a great time!I carried Anna on my front and Joel carried Levi on his back. It was a good work-out!








Once at the park, Levi protested the return trip... even though we were all frozen. It took him a few minutes on the swing by himself to finally call, "Daddy, I'm cold... I'm cold, Daddy."We ended the day by babysitting Cole & Cooper - it was a fun-filled, a bit chaotic evening!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These awesome pics brought laughter of delight as I viewed them. What great winter memories...warm, even though it was cold!
Love you all lots and lots,
Nana

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home